Whether you’re looking for an upgrade, refurbishment or finally creating the bathroom you’ve always wanted, we’re here to help!
Replacing your bathroom can often feel like a mammoth task and can be stressful in the planning of it. Here at Horton’s, we strive to take the stress out of it for you so you can go about your everyday life!
We offer as completely free quotation service, we take note of everything you would like for your dream bathroom and our specialist bathroom estimator can provide you with a written estimate for the works.
We can provide accurate estimates for all types of bathroom works, specialising in the design and project management of complete bathroom refurbishments.
For more information call 01628302044
Our bathroom services
Horton’s really are a one-stop shop and our bathroom projects can call on a full range of services such as plumbing, building and electrics (all electricians are fully qualified) to support the bathroom team and which will ensure your work flows smoothly and on schedule.
We fully understand that you have a life that will be carrying on as normal while your installation is underway, and we want to cause you as little disruption as possible and that we leave your premises clean and tidy following their visit.
Our bathroom installation process
Every project is unique, so how long your installation takes will depend on the amount and type of work that’s required.
To help us tailor our services to your requirements, there are a few things we recommend you consider beforehand to make sure the process goes exactly the way you want it to.
Step by step, alongside trusted wholesalers that we can recommend, can help you plan your dream bathroom.
To help you get organised, your Installer will provide you with a full schedule detailing what will be happening and when, including approximate dates and times of when electricity, water and other utilities will be disconnected.
Professional bathroom fitters
Our professional bathroom fitters are all trained to make sure that customer satisfaction comes top of their job priority, This includes everything from ensuring that they a dressed smartly and address clients politely to making sure that the job is done quickly, efficiently and no mess is left behind.
We have made bathroom fitting a business focus of ours and have spent years specialising in the skill, meaning we strongly believe we deliver the best service in the local area. We take pride in the work that we do and want to make sure that every customer is full satisfied with the jobs that we complete.
Full bathroom refurbishment steps
- Removal of your old bathroom – We will fully protect your home ensuring no damage during this process, disposal of all rubbish and materials.
- Construction – We will fully prepare the new bathroom by plastering the walls, tending to the floor and any other necessary alterations.
- Plumbing work – Our fully qualified team of plumbers undertake any plumbing work that is needed or wanted. We can add underfloor heating, hot water cylinder or a new boiler if required!
- Electrical work – Full wiring including lighting, shaving sockets, heated towel rails, extractor fans and heated mirrors as well as any other requests.
- Decoration – We will fully decorate the room including painting of the walls, doors and skirting boards.
- Tiling and flooring – We are able to supply a wide range of flooring and tiles including special non-slip flooring.
- Installation of furniture and fittings – Installation of a shower, toilets, bathroom furniture and fittings.
Attention to detail
We always start any bathroom project with the layout. We use the dimensions of the room and present our clients a mapped out version of their new bathroom. This is essential when looking at the more practical aspects of a new bathroom. These layouts take into consideration the shape of the room, but also how to make the most of the space.
Quality products for the best price
Having been in the industry for so long, we’ve had the time to find the best supplier for the best price. Meaning our clients the best quality products without having to pay a premium for it.
We’ve built up exxcellent relationships with our suppliers which also ensures that we provide a seamless service from design, all the way through to installation.
Affordable through to high end
We are able to provide bathroom renovation services from affordable through to high end. We have the flexibility to be able to cater our refurbishments to the needs of the clients. It is our experience and expertise that allows us to do so. The process outlined above is no different and doesn’t change dependent upon budget. Our standards and quality of service are always the same.